Your website is a powerful tool that can help you attract new clients and help people find information about your practice. But if your site is out...
Successfully Advertising Your Massage Business Online
Online marketing stands out as a cost-effective method that allows you to access a massive audience and understand their needs, tastes, and preferences.
You can also optimise your websites or ad campaigns whenever they are under-performing. Many more benefits come with this easy-to-adopt strategy helping you to boost sales and grow your bottom line.
Top sites where you can advertise your massage business
Before we discuss how you can use your online presence for marketing your massage business, it is important that you first understand the top platforms.
This is because they display different characteristics, thus have distinct strategies that work well with the respective sites. Here are the most popular social networks, their unique features, and the useful tools that you can utilise to build your visibility.
- Facebook – This is the most popular social network, boasting over 2.41 billion global users. That is a huge number, and you cannot afford to miss the opportunity to sell your services to this diverse audience. You can create a dedicated page for your business where you will be posting articles and other marketing content on your wall. Analytics such as likes, views, shares, and reactions could give you a hint of how far your content has reached.
- Google Ads – If you are unsure about their potential to generate sales for your company, you will be glad to read this. In 2018, the advertising and search tools created business worth $335 billion for millions of companies. From the statistics, it is evident that this ranks among the most effective selling strategies.
- Twitter – The microblogging site allows users to broadcast content and messages in short snippets. Here, you can track mentions, access the analytics dashboard, and use hashtags to promote campaigns and events.
- LinkedIn – Mostly used for business purposes, the site could effectively highlight your qualifications and raise your personal profile as a massage specialist. You will find the platform useful if you are going for corporate customers.
- Instagram – This highly visual social networking site allows you to advertise with videos and photos, view comments and track likes.
- Pinterest – Also a visual platform, here you can sort, save, pin, and share your videos or photos while capturing a vast audience. Whether it is massage advertising or any other form of marketing, this platform will let you share your content with a massive audience with huge potential.
Effective tips for successful massage advertising online
Here are the top tips to succeed in marketing your massage business online:
1. Know your audience well
It is not possible to connect well with your audience if you are not aware of who you are focused on reaching. Therefore, you should define your target market and also be clear on what goals you are working towards with each content shared.
For instance, if you have specialised in massage for sports injuries, you can share articles on topics like recovering from such injuries or managing pain from a sports injury. You may also be targeting various audiences on every platform. To come out successful, you should be clear about the identity of your consumers to create relevant content.
2. Define your brand
The messaging and content you share on any of your social media platforms is guided by your brand. By defining your service, consumers can easily know what your ideologies are and connect to your product at a glance. Think about how your target audience views your massage business. Most likely, your brand revolves around a problem that you are providing solutions for the consumer. Therefore, it may involve concepts such as natural healing and wellbeing.
Do not fear to inject personality into your brand. You can do this by highlighting achievements, sharing any behind-the-scene events, and day-in-the-life-of stories. All these could add personality and nuance to your image.
3. Convince the audience to convert
The primary goal of online marketing is sharing content and not just sales messages only. However, you still need to make it easy for prospects to convert. You can do this by offering discounts, exclusive deals, and other specials on your website.
What's more, you can use plug-ins which make it easy for followers and interested prospects to schedule appointments instantly from your page. You can also conclude any shared content with a reminder to visit your website or make a reservation with a single click.
4. Share helpful information
It does not matter whether it is through email, social media, or paper flyers. The best way to keep your audience coming back is by providing helpful information. First, you get to establish a stronger connection with your followers. The audience also views you as an industry expert, so you earn their trust.
Effective ideas for marketing your massage business include linking to relevant content from other websites on health, wellbeing, and massage. You can also create your own content from scratch or post any other original content such as news, guest articles, announcements, and events that relate to your operations.
5. Connect with your audience effectively
Online marketing allows for convenient connection with clients, and you can interact with more clients efficiently. Ensure that you always engage with your audience by inviting discussion and feedback, replying to comments, and asking for opinions from clients and followers. Rather than just posting sales messages, you can keep your marketing social by combining informational posts, invitations to comment, or any other form of engagement.
6. Remember to promote social media channels
Be sure to promote all your social media pages as you go on with any online or offline marketing endeavour. You can also do the same on your site, or ensure your business cards have URLs. Also, remember to highlight all your social media accounts on promotional material such as brochures. All this is aimed at driving as many visitors to your site as possible and create ongoing relationships.
7. You cannot win overnight
Just like any other marketing strategy, your online advertising strategy for your massage business has no silver bullet. Online platforms are meant to facilitate engagement and connection with others. Therefore, you should be patient since you cannot just dive into a new advertising strategy and generate huge sales volumes immediately. The process takes time, effort, precision and realistic goals.
The best way to remain aware is by having a posting schedule. It defines the times for posting and the appropriate posts for every period. You can use free tools like Buffer to schedule your social network activities or pay a reasonable subscription charge for more detailed analytics.
Online social platforms continue to present themselves as massive advertising opportunities. As a massage therapist, you can sell your services, book appointments, win more clients, and possibly turn yourself into a brand. With the tips above, you are in a position to choose the best strategy that would reap optimal returns.